Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Google
Google Page 1 Is Everything. Google Search Engine Optimization (SEO) means getting your website pages on Page 1 in Google search results.
It takes a little time, but it can be done by someone who knows what they are doing. We know how to make pages on your site end up on page 1 for each of the searches that are important to your business.
Contact Us Now
How Google Evaluates Your Website
Google sends an “index spider” out to your website almost every day. It evaluates how your website is set up – URLs, page titles, search descriptions, and content – all of which play a role in how your website will show up when people search for your products and services. You want to make sure each page on your site is properly ‘search optimized’. Recent changes by Google now include an evaluation of how each page will appear on a mobile device, which can increase or decrease your ranking position. Any failure in these areas mean a lowering of search ranking.
After this initial evaluation, Google also uses a lot of other information to influence your ranking. This includes length of time you’ve had the website, overall traffic, number and quality of incoming links, incoming and outgoing YouTube links, social traffic, and, of course, the relevance of the actual content on your site.
How We’ll Improve Your Rankings
Google Search Optimization for your website is a complex task requiring expertise and in depth knowledge of Google techniques, which we have. Lot’s of people sell SEO services – but few have the experience to do this properly and completely. While many of our techniques are proprietary, all are approved by Google.
- Complete Website Audit
- Audit Report and Corrections
- Keywords Research
- Competition Analysis
- Optimized Content Creation
- Keywords Optimization
- Submission to Search Engines and Directories
What We Will Do To Your Website
- Optimize your website to help it rank as highly as possible in “natural” search results – e.g. non-paid searches – for all major search sources – Google, Bing, Yahoo, AOL, and all search sources that use these “search engines” for their searches. These sources account for over 95% of all searches done on the Internet. Google is responsible for almost 80%.
- Control and Update the way pages on your website appear when linked to from social media – e.g. Facebook – to encourage and optimize “click through” activity. Particularly for your type of business, Facebook references can be a great source of references and new business.
- Add links to your website for Facebook and other reference sites.
- Change the name of some website pages to get better Google results, while maintaining current search results for those pages.
- Analyze and update all pages on your website to ensure they are compliant with latest search engine standards, including load times, copy content, images, page titles, videos, and external / internal linking.
The Results You’ll Get
- You’ll see a gradual increase in page position for Google – our objective is to get you on Google Page 1 for natural searches for all significant searches for your business.
- You’ll start getting an increased number of new prospective customer enquiries coming from your website.
- Your website will help generate increased exposure for your business.
When Will You See Results?
Ranking improvement normally takes from 2 to 6 months, as Google catches up with our changes. Many improvement will be seen sooner. In particular, search results will start to show the page descriptions we develop to encourage click-through activity, and therefor you’ll start to see more website activity and resulting enquiries.
How Much Of Your Time Will Be Required?
We’ll require very little of your time. We are marketing experts, and know how to better position your business to get results. When there are things that need your involvement, we typically make the changes on a test basis, and communicate with you by email. We’ll probably have some short conversations about those changes. In short, we’ll make sure you don’t have to be bothered with anything that will interrupt your work, other than perhaps dealing with some new customers.